Clear Capital is a technology company leading the Real Estate Asset Valuation space supplying highly critical data and cloud-based platform applications to Large Banks, Lenders and Investors. We’re disrupting an industry that is no longer content on doing things the old way and we’re driving that change with innovative software and data engineering.
Our mission: Clear Capital seeks to be the leading Real Estate Asset Valuations provider. We continue to outperform the competition in our space and we do this with modern software technology, data & analytics and an unwavering commitment to the customer with amazing service and quality.
We are going to hire innovative minded and curious data engineers that absolutely love data and have a strong desire to make an impact for the company and an industry. Are you new to the Reno/Tahoe area or considering relocation? This is a place where you don’t have to forfeit your quality of life for incredible job opportunities. Beyond just a bustling downtown, eclectic restaurant scene, and abundant outdoor activities, Reno also boasts a thriving tech market, short commute times and affordable housing. Surrounded by 15 ski resorts, more than 50 golf courses and dozens of hiking trails, fishing holes, and mountain drives, Reno is well worth a look. The city’s outdoor activities, arts scene and young entrepreneurial spirit in the area make a strong case for why Reno is a Top 100 Best Place to Live. For those looking to party, Reno’s nightlife is hard to beat with a downtown full of nightclubs, bars and art galleries. But there are plenty of family-friendly things to do as well
You are a contemporary Data Engineer with data integration and ETL expertise with a passion for changing the game with data and working for a data driven company on the edge of industry disruption appeals to you. If we ask you about bulk batch high volume data processing, your eyes light up and your brain goes into overdrive.
We are looking to hire a high performing Data Engineer with data integration (ETL) experience as part of an integral member of our Tech – Data Integration team. You will transform and translate data into a form that is ready for use to solve the tough challenges of our business. The ETL Developer will make data useful by moving it around, transforming it, distilling it, combining it with other data, addressing data quality issues and delivering it to a repository or consuming system in a performant manner. You will work with various forms of data (xml, json, text, csv) and data sources (APIs, server logs, external data, no-sql, etc). Ultimately, it will be you that manages Clear Capital’s complex data landscape in today’s world.
Here are a few exciting projects you get to work on:
– MDM strategy and execution
– Building new data domains
– AWS cloud migration
– Build out broader data integration service to support our data stores
What you will do
- Design, develop, automate, monitor and maintain Extract Transform Load (ETL) data movement applications using our preferred ETL tools and techniques.
- Performance tune ETL applications to manage high volume batch data transfer to and from internal and external system locations
- Troubleshoot data issues, recommend, test and implement solutions
- Develop and document technical requirements and solutions
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Troubleshoot issues making recommendations and delivering on those recommendations
- Engage in project planning and delivering to commitments
- Interact with Project Manager Lead and agile team to estimate development efforts and ensure accurate requirements fulfillment
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions (using Scrum / Agile methodology)
- Interact with cross-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions
- Assist with configuration of applications software
Skills and experience you bring
- Extensive experience with delivery using ETL tools and techniques (ie, Ab Initio, Pentaho, Talend, SSIS)
- Understanding of data warehouse and master data management approaches, ETL industry standards and best practices
- Experience with Cloud migration and cloud-hosted ETL environments
- Expert SQL and database tuning skills for relational platforms (PostgreSQL, Oracle) is a plus
- Familiarity with Revision Control (e.g., Subversion)
- Demonstrated experience with Kimball ETL architecture techniques
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems and related data integration tools such as Secure FTP servers
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Cassandra) is a plus
- Working knowledge of an Operating System scripting language, ex. bash (using awk and sed), Python, and/or Perl
- Excellent communication, analytical, and development skills.Knowledge of current standards and practices in real estate information systems is preferred
For details: Click here