At HCSC, data is at the center of everything we do. As healthcare fast-pivots towards a future where optimizations across personalization, cost of healthcare delivery and differentiated health outcomes converge, it’s an exciting time to become part of our data-rich, insight-driven environment where we are positioning the broad spectrum of analytics – from descriptive to artificial intelligence – to provide us leapfrog capabilities in a very competitive industry
As a key leader in the analytics strategy function under corporate strategy at HCSC, you’ll be part of a team that’s leading the next wave of disruption at a whole new scale, using the latest in data, analytics, algorithms, distributed computing technologies, and operating across billions and billions of healthcare transactions to unlock the big opportunities that help us deliver on our promises to our members
As a lead for enterprise analytics strategy, you’ll be responsible for leading the two-way function of expressing business strategy in analytics terms to key counterparts across lines of business and functional areas, and in turn helping translate their respective strategic and operational execution into a cohesive sum of parts to achieve our business priorities. You will lead by influence and oversight an efficient and effective matrixed team in curating, designing, developing, and executing a highly engaging strategy based use cases that will fuel our growth as a data-driven company and help the broader organization develop cutting-edge skills across the analytics spectrum.
This position is responsible for leading the two-way function of expressing business strategy in analytics terms to key counterparts across lines of business and functional areas, and in turn helping translate line of business strategic and operational execution into a cohesive sum of parts for HCSC to achieve our business priorities. This position will use the latest in data, analytics, algorithms, and distributed computing technologies. May lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. Responsible for curating, designing, developing, and executing a highly engaging strategy based on use cases to fuel HCSC’s growth as a data-driven company and help the broader organization develop cutting-edge skills across the analytics spectrum.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree.
* 5 years experience in health care services, statistical analysis, or insurance industry economics including 4 years of experience leading and delivering high profile projects and initiatives.
* Negotiation, decision making, organizational and analytical skills.
* Experience developing and presenting strategy, ideas and recommendations to executive level management as well as audiences external to the organization.
* Experience providing guidance to develop and execute complex analysis and strong executive presentation skills.
* Executive presence and influence.
* Business acumen to assimilate information quickly, identify gaps, and recommend improvements.
* Experience taking a collaborative yet proactive approach and anticipating and minimizing roadblocks through understanding and partnership.
* Project management experience, including flexibility and experience managing multiple projects and demands concurrently.
* Microsoft Office knowledge, modeling and presentation skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Experience in a strategy function in consulting, health insurance, investment banking, and/or analytics function in a large organization and in leadership roles.
* Experience working within a highly matrixed organization.
* Experience in leadership and management roles.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
Relocation will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
For more: Click here